Here is some of what makes GroupDatabase.com a unique company & membership database
- GroupDatabase.com was founded in 2006 as a database project for environmental non-profits in CA.
GroupDatabase is located in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Our mission is to provide membership database services to small non-profits at nearly zero cost. Our
fees are designed to cover service expenses only.
- We want you to find the best solution for your needs -- even if that comes
from someone else! If our solution isn't right for you, our Resources page
will help you find a solution that is right -- we provide direct links to
- Our solution is online which offers several advantages over traditional
- Because your database is on the web, you never need to waste your time installing,
updating and maintaining software! Focus on your organization rather than computers.
- You can access your database from any computer -- Windows, Mac, Linux,
Unix, or even your web-enabled smartphone/PDA! Access is password controlled, and different
people can have different levels of access.
- You can access your database from anywhere you have an internet
connection -- in your office, at home, or even at a public event (e.g. for on-the-spot
- Although you can back up your GroupDatabase data yourself, your data is safe and secure.
GroupDatabase is hosted by GoDaddy.com, a large, respected ISP. You still own your data and can
keep local copies, and can migrate your data away from GroupDatabase anytime you want.